How to access and manage voicemail on your Polycom desk phone
Accessing voicemail on your phone (VVX 50x/60x series)
Your phone alerts you when you have new voicemail messages in several ways:
- a red, blinking indicator light on the upper right corner
- an envelope icon on your line key (instead of a phone icon)
- a count of total new messages on the envelope icon
You can access your voicemail in several ways. However, the most convenient way while in the office is to use the envelope icon at the top left of your display.
To access your voicemail:
- tap the envelope icon; the counter on your display indicates the number of new messages in your mailbox
- tap the Connect soft key
- after hearing your name and when prompted, enter your passcode followed by the # key
Your phone will tell you the number of new messages and saved messages.
Accessing your voicemail while away from the office
If you use the voicemail pilot number to access your voicemail while you're away from the office, you can also change greetings, save messages, delete messages, and do other voicemail tasks.
To dial your number directly:
- dial your personal phone number from any device
- when you hear your greeting, press 7 on the keypad
- when prompted, enter your password followed by the # key
To use your voicemail pilot number:
- Dial 855-539-6245
- when the system answers, enter your 10-digit phone number followed by the # key
- when prompted, enter your passcode followed by the # key
New Student? Here's how to access your Ranger College email
Are you a new student to Ranger College? If so, here is how to access your Ranger College student email. First, some things to note: Ranger College uses G Suite for Education. As a student this offers you many advantages, including unlimited storage ...
Zoom - How to secure your cloud recordings
Set security for all cloud recordings To secure the Zoom cloud recordings you create, navigate to your Zoom recording settings page. These options apply to all the Zoom recordings you create. Restrict viewing of recordings to authenticated users To ...